You are probably thinking; what do these three things have in common? To me, they are all the same, or I should say interchangeable. You’re thinking how could that be?
The Ukraine and countries of the Former Soviet Union (FSU) have some of the most beautiful women in the world. The problem is the women there know their value. It may be a playground of beautiful women, but it is not for the faint of heart. I have eight months of experience there in three different years. What I learned is that you have to be tough as nails. All the girls are scamming to some extent. I hear there must be some good girls, but I’m not sure how good the good girls really are. Probably just not as bad as the real bad ones! After all this time on the ground I realized that the only way to win in the Ukraine is “Con the Conner”! This kind of Game may not appeal to everyone, but if you have balls of steel, this may be for you. What follows is a discussion about this from the www.Rooshvforum.com which occurred about a week ago. I’ve included my posts and answers to other people’s posts. I’ve expanded some of my answers and added some additional information too. Continue reading
For 90% of the Western women, sex is of little importance. Most seem not to like it. In college you find lots of girls that like it or maybe I should say they experiment with it because they are told they should like it. As they find out they’re not into it or they can’t get off, they engage in it less and less. As women get older, sex will diminish until they reach menopause in their 40’s. By this time women are dry and can’t enjoy sex and actually go out of their way to avoid it. Now there is that 10% of the women that will shout that I’m crazy, because they still enjoy it. They are the vocal 10%, the cougars, and the other 90% will deny it because they feel it will make them look bad.
The other 90% of women that don’t like sex are the quiet majority and are like the guys who never get laid. You’ll never hear from them, because they are embarrassed about their predicament and feel it shouldn’t be happening. How do I know this is true? Continue reading